- Your initial deposit reserves your event date and is non-refundable.
- We must receive the balance by the due date indicated or contract is null and void, and deposit will not be refunded.
- Any Changes to the order such as flavors, sizes and/or design and decoration must be done at least one week before the order is due. Sometimes these changes will add extra charges to your order.
- If you need to postpone your order, we are happy to accommodate you and will apply your full deposit to the order on the future date. However, we do also ask for 72 hours notice for postponement. If you are not able to give the notice, we may have to charge a percentage of your original deposit to cover any expense we may have incurred in preparing to complete your order.
- If we deliver your order, we are not responsible for any damage to the cake after setup is complete. You are responsible for providing an appropriate and secure table and environment for the cake(s). Cakes are heavy and require a sturdy table, and optimal room temperature of 75 degrees or below.
- If you or your representative elects to pick up and set up the cake, you assume all liability and responsibility for the condition of the cake once it leaves Suzybeez possession. While we do everything in our power to be sure that your cake will arrive safely at its destination, Suzybeez is not responsible for any damage caused by mishandling in transport unless we are delivering. If something does happen, let us know as soon as possible because we may be able to repair some damage for you if time allows.
- Your cake must be supported properly under the box. For Cupcakes and other desserts, distribute weight evenly on hands. Ask for assistance in handling if you are unsure or if you need help getting your cake/order to your vehicle.
- Make sure your vehicle is cool and stays cool during transport. Set cake/order on a flat level surface such as the floor, not in car seat or on lap.
- Drive slowly and try not to stop suddenly. Make turns carefully.
- Do not leave your cake in the vehicle for any amount of time without air conditioning on.
- All butter cream covered cakes can be safely stored in the refrigerator, we will have your cake in our fridge when you arrive. This is so that the cake is nice and firm for travel. This is the recommended way to store these cakes. It is important that you allow at least one to two hours for the cake to come to room temperature before serving.
- Fondant cakes and cupcakes should be stored at room temperature. And must be served within 24 hours.
- We do not always have lids/covers for custom cakes because they are many shapes and sizes. If you will be needing your cake completely covered, let us know in advance so we can be prepared to do that for you.
- Suzybeez is not responsible for any damage that occurs from mishandling OR improper storage OR cakes and desserts that are not consumed on the day of pickup.
- On occasion we will photograph our cakes and we reserve the right to use any photographs for display or promotion without compensation to you.
- Our products may contain or come into contact with milk, wheat, nuts, soy, and other allergens. You agree to notify your guests of this risk and hold us harmless for allergic reactions.
- If flowers are provided by an outside source, we will arrange up to 25 stems free; $1 for each additional stem. You acknowledge that fresh flowers are not a food product, and may contain pesticides, insects, dirt, or other contaminants.
Performance of this agreement is contingent upon the ability of Suzybeez to complete the agreement and is subject to labor disputes or strikes, accidents, major illness, Acts of God, and other causes beyond our control.